0

~ X-MAS in FedEx ~

Erm.... Ari ni kena dress up " merah + putih + hijau ". Me? Go green ... + putih! Tak tau la ape yang santa akan bg ari ni. Hehehee, harap2 la dapat ape yang i wish for! Heart shape pillow pink colour..SWEET ...

Skang ni tgh dgr nyanyi.. ramai lak yang aprticipate dlm carolling! heheheh Best but guys remember this is not American Idol ok. No critic pls! hehehehee...... I can't wait for the gift. WOW.... Santa in near me.. ~~ HOHOHOHOHO ~~SANTA is coming. hehehe once in a while! Erm? Hadiah ?

Well i'm not get exactly like i request. I got mini PILLOW. really mini, which is suit for my Ms Q "arm" pillow. I know this is only a request but don't be soooooo stingy! Seriously i really want to know who is my SANTA. At least my frenz ade yang dpaat lagi teruk! Hehehehe Pity her. Let swap gift with me la, ok! Can cure u...., right ina?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top